Focusing on Technical Efficiency.
TCM’s Technical Management and Maintenance services aim to maintain the vessels in optimum operational efficiency and robust condition while ensuring full compliance with current and upcoming international and national rules and regulations as well as owners and charterers’ requirements.
TCM technical team recruits and employs a pool of highly qualified, competent and experienced superintendent engineers, comprising of chief engineers, marine engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and naval architects, who effectively plan, monitor and coordinate vessels’ class and statutory certification, inspections, repairs, maintenance and dry-docking.
Technical Management services include, amongst others:
- Planning and supervising dry dockings
- Coordinating major and minor repairs and upgrades
- Conducting regular vessel inspections
- Monitoring planned maintenance of the vessels
- Maintaining vessels’ statutory and class certification
- Supporting vessel’s operations and assisting vessel’s personnel in technical matters troubleshooting
- Carrying out pre-purchase surveys